Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Sauchiehall Street and Kings Theatre Glasgow
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 1814 reviews
About the Ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall StLocation 220 West Regent Street, Glasgow, Scotland G2 4DQ
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly Ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 141 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (13.9 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Charing Cross Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Cowcaddens Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St offers 141 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St has a restaurant on site.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 13 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Glasgow City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Glasgow City Centre Scotland
- Ibis Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Ibis
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.