Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Within a 10-minute walk of Gallery of Modern Art and Merchant City
Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow
21 Aug 2019 by Lee
Good Afternoon, Thank you for staying with us at the Radisson Blu Glasgow. I'm glad to see that the Front Office were a great help to your stay and I hope we can welcome you back again soon. Have a great week
17 Jul 2019 by Radisson Blu Glasgow
Dear Anonymous, Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback from your recent visit to the hotel, it gives us the chance to look back and see what improvements need to be made to enhance the guest experience. I have noted down your comments and will gladly report back to Management to make them aware to review moving forward. I hope this doesn't deter you from returning to visit again. Many thanks, Radisson Blu Glasgow
9 May 2019 by Lee
Thank you for leaving a rating regarding your stay at the Radisson Blu Glasgow. We hope to see you return again soon!
Very good but interior furnishings tired and worn
Excellent Hotel near to Glasgow Central Station.
Somewhat great trip
About the Radisson Blu Hotel, GlasgowLocation 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow, Scotland G2 8DL
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. The eco-friendly Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Glasgow hotel is smoke free.
- 247 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (14 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Glasgow Anderston Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: St Enoch Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow offers 247 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Glasgow hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 24.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Glasgow Radisson Blu Hotel
- Radisson Blu Glasgow
- Radisson Blu Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland
- Radisson Glasgow
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Glasgow
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.