Find cheap hotels in Glen Esk
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Glen Esk
Most frequently booked hotels in Glen Esk
Finding Glen Esk Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Glen Esk? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Glen Esk
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Glen Esk, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotel in Glen Esk for the free breakfast:
- Weltevreden Domes Retreat
This Glen Esk hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Weltevreden Domes Retreat
Exploring Glen Esk
The city of Glen Esk has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Glen Esk include:
- Pipeliner Park
- Somerset Civic Centre
- Hamon Cove Day Use Area
- Somerset Dam
- Somerset Regional Art Gallery – The Condensery
- Wivenhoe Dam
When arranging your Glen Esk getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Brisbane, QLD (BNE) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Glen Esk?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Glen Esk, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Glen Esk are typically December and November, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are October and May, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Glen Esk is 31 mm.