Find cheap hotels in Glencar
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Glencar
Most frequently booked hotels in Glencar
Finding Glencar Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Glencar? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Glencar has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Glencar include:
- Glencar Waterfall
- Parke's Castle
- Ben Bulben
- Drumcliffe Church
- Lough Gill
- Model Arts and Niland Gallery
- Sligo County Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Glencar?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Glencar, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Glencar are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas April and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 199 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 169 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Glencar is 813 mm.