Find cheap hotels in Glenfern
Hotels from £61
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Glenfern
Most frequently booked hotels in Glenfern
Finding Glenfern Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Glenfern? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Glenfern has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Glenfern include:
- Museum of Old and New Art
- Mt. Wellington
- Cascade Brewery
- Rosedown Gardens
- Salmon Ponds Heritage Hatchery and Gardens
- Anglican Church of St Matthew
- Myrtle Forest
When making plans for your holiday in Glenfern, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Glenfern?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Glenfern, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Glenfern are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 132 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Glenfern is 524 mm.