Find cheap hotels in Glengarriff
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Glengarriff
Most frequently booked hotels in Glengarriff
Finding Glengarriff Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Glengarriff? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The quaint city of Glengarriff is known for its bars. Popular attractions in and around Glengarriff include:
- Glengarriff Harbour
- Catherine Hammond Gallery
- Bamboo Park
- Glengarriff Golf Club
- Garnish Island
- Glengarriff Woods Nature Reserve
- The Ewe Gallery and Sculpture Garden
When arranging your Glengarriff getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Killarney (KIR-Kerry) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Glengarriff?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Glengarriff, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Glengarriff are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas June and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 290 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 177 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 233 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 334 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Glengarriff is 1034 mm.