Find cheap hotels in Glenties
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Glenties
Most frequently booked hotels in Glenties
Finding Glenties Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Glenties? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Glenties
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Glenties, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this Glenties hotel for the free breakfast:
- Park View
The city of Glenties has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Glenties include:
- St Connells Cultural and Heritage Museum
- Bluestack Mountains
- Owenea Bridge Standing Stone
- Ardara Fort
- Stephen Bennett Studio Gallery
- Sandfield Pitch and Putt Course
- Narin Beach
When arranging your Glenties getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Donegal (CFN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Glenties?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Glenties, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Glenties are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and August, whereas April and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 199 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 169 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Glenties is 813 mm.