Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to facials, hot stone massages or body scrubs at the spa
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- 7 minutes by car from Gloucester Cathedral and 8 minutes from Gloucester Docks
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hallmark Hotel Gloucester ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hallmark Hotel Gloucester
Needs small touches updated
Extremely disappointing stay
Tired rooms, smelly hallways amd poor housekeeping
It was local to visit family.
About the Hallmark Hotel GloucesterLocation Marlstone Close, Robinswood Hill, Gloucester, England GL4 6EA
Hallmark Hotel Gloucester offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A fitness centre, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Hallmark Hotel Gloucester. Self parking is free. This 4-star Gloucester hotel is smoke free.
- 95 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (99.6 km / 61.9 mi)
- Train station: Gloucester Station (4.3 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hallmark Hotel Gloucester offers 95 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Gloucester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
Brasserie Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Wine Bar – This restaurant serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note the hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card on file at the time the cancellation policy applies for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Not all rooms at this property are accessible. Guests wishing to book an accessible guestroom must contact the hotel directly. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hallmark Hotel Gloucester
- Hallmark Hotel
- Hallmark Gloucester
- Gloucester Ramada
- Ramada Gloucester Hotel Country
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.