Find cheap hotels in Goathland
Hotels from £29
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Goathland
Most frequently booked hotels in Goathland
Finding Goathland Hotels
So, you're considering going to Goathland? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Goathland
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Goathland, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like these Goathland hotels for their free breakfast:
- Beacon Guest House
- The Mallyan Spout Hotel
The welcoming city of Goathland is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Goathland include:
- Mallyan Spout Waterfall
- Yorkshire Moors
- Whitby Abbey
- Falling Foss Waterfall
- Museum of Victorian Science
- Whitby Museum
- Whitby Golf Club
When making plans for your holiday in Goathland, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Durham (MME-Tees Valley) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Goathland?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Goathland, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Goathland are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Goathland is 18 mm.