Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned apartments with kitchen, balcony or patio and sofa bed
- Free self-parking
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- 11 minutes by car from Surfers Paradise Beach and 15 minutes from Sea World
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 3 reviews
About the Mango Cove ResortLocation 10-12 Bath Street, Labrador, QLD 4215
Mango Cove Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 2 levels
- Built in 1999
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (47.2 km / 29.3 mi)
- Train station: Helensvale Station (8 km / 5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Air-conditioned accommodation at this apartment offers an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This accommodation has separate living rooms and is furnished with double sofa beds. Cable televisions are provided. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony or patio
- Multiple bedrooms
- Living room
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Cable channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM-noon
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - noon
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.00 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 250.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mango Cove Resort Labrador
- Mango Cove Resort
- Mango Cove Labrador
- Mango Cove