Find cheap hotels in Gomati
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gomati
Most frequently booked hotels in Gomati
Finding Gomati Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Gomati? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Gomati has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gomati include:
- Pirgadikia Marina
- Agii Theodori Beach
- Kortiri Beach
- Ammouliani Ferry Terminal
- Alykes Beach
- Castle of Neposi
- Megali Amos Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Gomati?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Gomati, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Gomati are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 122 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 70 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Gomati is 470 mm.