Find cheap hotels in Gongju
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gongju
Most frequently booked hotels in Gongju
Finding Gongju Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Gongju? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Gongju hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
The city of Gongju has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gongju include:
- Gongju National Museum
- King Muryeong's Tomb
- Gongsanseong Fortress
- Seokjangni Museum
- Gongju Folk Drama Museum
- Magoksa Temple
When making plans for your holiday in Gongju, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Cheongju (CJJ-Cheongju Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gongju?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Gongju, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Gongju are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 18°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Gongju is 19 mm.