Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers, a business centre and a meeting room
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the beach
- Just a 4-minute drive from Fishguard Port and 10 minutes from Dyffryn Fernant Gardens
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 765 reviews
About the Fishguard Bay HotelLocation Quay Road, Goodwick, Wales SA64 0BT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Fishguard Bay Hotel also features a terrace and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available. This 3-star Goodwick hotel is smoke free.
- 59 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Fishguard and Goodwick Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Fishguard Bay Hotel offers 59 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fishguard Bay Hotel Goodwick
- Fishguard Bay Goodwick
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.