Find cheap hotels in Gore Bay
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gore Bay
Most frequently booked hotels in Gore Bay
Finding Gore Bay Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Gore Bay? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Gore Bay
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Gore Bay, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Gore Bay hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Evergreen Resort
Exploring Gore Bay
The city of Gore Bay has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gore Bay include:
- Manitoulin Island
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Pirate's Cove
- St. Francis of Assisi Anglican Church
- Mindemoya Town Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Gore Bay?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Gore Bay, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gore Bay are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Gore Bay is 32 mm.