Find cheap hotels in Goseong
Hotels from £20
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Goseong
Most frequently booked hotels in Goseong
Finding Goseong Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Goseong? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Goseong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Goseong include:
- Goseong Dinosaur Museum
- Dongpirang Village
- Dongpirang Wall Painting Village
- Nammangsan International Sculpture Park
- Skyline Luge Tongyeong
- Hallyeo Waterway Observation Cable Car
- Samjin Museum
When arranging your Goseong getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Jinju (HIN-Sacheon) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Goseong?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Goseong, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Goseong are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas November and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 19 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 15°C. Average precipitation for this season is 23 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Goseong is 52 mm.