Find cheap hotels in Grafton
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Grafton
Most frequently booked hotels in Grafton
Finding Grafton Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Grafton? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The relaxing city of Grafton is known for its restaurants and lake views. Popular attractions in and around Grafton include:
- Mother's Day Shrine
- Tygart Lake State Park
- Anna Jarvis Birthplace Museum
- Adaland Mansion
- Bridgeport Conference Center
- Fairmont State University
- Pricketts Fort State Park
When making plans for your trip to Grafton, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Grafton?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Grafton, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Grafton are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas February and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 266 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 333 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 308 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 261 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Grafton is 1168 mm.