Find cheap hotels in Granada
Hotels from £20
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Granada
Most frequently booked hotels in Granada
Top budget Granada hotel deals
Top luxury Granada hotel deals
Finding Granada Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Granada? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Alhambra, Granada Cathedral and Plaza Nueva. You can choose among 493 Granada hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget hotels in Granada, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Granada has various types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 67 airport hotels
- 76 budget hotels
- 180 family-friendly hotels
- 46 luxury hotels
- 41 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Granada
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Granada, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Granada for the free breakfast:
- Santa Isabel la Real
- Pension Matilde - Guest House
- Posada del Toro
These Granada hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Saray Hotel
- Eurostars Washington Irving
- Granada Five Senses Rooms & Suites
Guests who stayed at these Granada hotels liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Hotel Macia Real de La Alhambra
- Granada Center
- Sercotel Gran Hotel Luna de Granada
The city of Granada is known for its architecture, sightseeing and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Granada include:
- Granada Cathedral
- Plaza Nueva
- San Jeronimo Monastery
- Mirador de San Nicolas
- Granada City Council
When making plans for your trip to Granada, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Granada?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Granada, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Granada are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and February, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 35°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Granada is 16 mm.