Find cheap hotels in Granada
Hotels from £9
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Granada
Most frequently booked hotels in Granada
Finding Granada Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Granada? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Granada
When you're thinking about where to stay in Granada, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Granada hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Alhambra
- Hotel Confort Ariari
The city of Granada has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Granada include:
- Granada Olympic Villa
- Alan Jara Coliseum
- Granada Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Granada?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Granada, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Granada are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually September and January. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Granada is 1049 mm.