Find cheap hotels in Grantham
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Grantham
Most frequently booked hotels in Grantham
Finding Grantham Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Grantham? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Grantham has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Grantham include:
- Helidon Spa
- The University of Queensland - Gatton Campus
- Cobb & Co Museum
- Queens Park
- Preston Peak Wines
- Empire Theatre
- Grand Central Shopping Centre
When making plans for your holiday in Grantham, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Toowoomba, QLD (TWB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Grantham?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Grantham, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Grantham are typically December and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are October and January, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 1°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Grantham is 34 mm.