- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pavilion Theatre Gorleston
- 1 min walk
- Gorleston Beach
- 1 min walk
- The Pleasure Beach
- 14 min drive
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Great Yarmouth, Pier Hotel is on the beach. Gorleston Golf Club and Pirates Cove Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gorleston Beach and Fritton Lake Country Park. Hippodrome Circus and Sea Life Great Yarmouth are also worth visiting.
- Pavilion Theatre Gorleston - 1 min walk
- Gorleston Beach - 1 min walk
- Merrivale Model Village - 13 min drive
- Sea Life Great Yarmouth - 14 min drive
- The Pleasure Beach - 14 min drive
- Great Yarmouth Station - 11 min drive
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
We Don’t usually leave reviews but this place is just brilliant, old World charm with top class modern touches. Our room wasn’t just the normal “sea view” but encompassed an uninterrupted, panoramic view of the glorious beach and rolling sea. All other aspects of service, food and friendliness were equally impressive.