Located in Stepps, Best Western Glasgow Stepps Garfield House Hotel is within a mile (2 km) of sights such as Crow Wood Golf Club and Lochearnhead Watersports Centre. This 45-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and free self parking. It's in central Glasgow and also 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Lenzie Golf Club.
For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
The 45 rooms have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, phones, and desks. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries.
Guests of Best Western Glasgow Stepps Garfield House Hotel enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a business center. You can put free parking to good use if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, a garden, and a porter/bellhop.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Best Western Glasgow Stepps Garfield House Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 6 meeting rooms are available. This Glasgow hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Glasgow Stepps Garfield House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Best Western Glasgow Stepps Garfield House Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 6.95 and GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- BEST WESTERN Garfield House Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
- Best Western Garfield House Hotel Glasgow
- Best Western Garfield House Hotel
- Best Western Garfield House Glasgow
- Best Western Garfield House
- Best Western Garfield Hotel
- Best Western Stepps Garfield House Hotel
- Best Western Glasgow Stepps Garfield House
- Best Western Stepps Garfield House
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.