Find cheap hotels in Greene
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Greene
Most frequently booked hotels in Greene
Finding Greene Hotels
So, you're considering going to Greene? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Greene has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Greene include:
- Roger Williams Park Zoo
- Kennedy Plaza
- Rhode Island State Capitol Building
- Leyden Farm Vineyards & Winery
- Nickle Creek Vineyard
- Arcadia Wildlife Management Area
- Stepping Stone Ranch
When arranging your Greene getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Greene?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Greene, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Greene are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and November, whereas February and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 309 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 293 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 275 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 322 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Greene is 1199 mm.