Find cheap hotels in Grendi
Hotels from £108
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Grendi
Most frequently booked hotels in Grendi
Finding Grendi Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Grendi? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Grendi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Grendi include:
- Evje Kyrkje
- Evje Mineralsti
- Bygland Museum
- Mineral Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Grendi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Grendi, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Grendi are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and March, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Grendi is 31 mm.