Find cheap hotels in Greyton
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Greyton
Most frequently booked hotels in Greyton
Finding Greyton Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Greyton? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Greyton
When you're deciding where to stay in Greyton, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Greyton hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Riverstone House
The walkable city of Greyton is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Greyton include:
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Greyton Nature Reserve
- Genandendal Mission and Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Greyton?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Greyton, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Greyton are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 24°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Greyton is 19 mm.