Find cheap hotels in Grisslehamn
Hotels from £93
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Grisslehamn
Most frequently booked hotels in Grisslehamn
Finding Grisslehamn Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Grisslehamn? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Grisslehamn
When you're deciding where to stay in Grisslehamn, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Grisslehamn hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotell Havsbaden
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Grisslehamn enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Hotell Havsbaden
The city of Grisslehamn has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Grisslehamn include:
- Grisslehamns Marina
- Rospiggarna Speedway
- Hallstaviks Golf Club
- Oregrunds Golf Club
- Graso Church
- Osthammar Marina
- Öregrunds Church
When making plans for your holiday in Grisslehamn, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Grisslehamn?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Grisslehamn, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Grisslehamn are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 147 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Grisslehamn is 548 mm.