Find cheap hotels in Guano
Hotels from £4
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Guano
Most frequently booked hotels in Guano
Finding Guano Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Guano? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Guano
When you're thinking about where to stay in Guano, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Guano for the free breakfast:
- La Andaluza
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Guano appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- La Andaluza
The city of Guano has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Guano include:
- Elenes Water Park
- Olympic Stadium
- 21st of April Park
- Museum of Religious Art
- Sucre Park
- Maldonado Park
- Riobamba Cathedral
When is the Best Time to Explore Guano?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Guano, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Guano are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are March and April, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 13 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Guano is 41 mm.