Find cheap hotels in Guayaquil
Hotels from £18
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Guayaquil
Most frequently booked hotels in Guayaquil
Top budget Guayaquil hotel deals
Top luxury Guayaquil hotel deals
Finding Guayaquil Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Guayaquil? If you want to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Banco Pichincha Monumental Stadium and Malecon 2000. You can choose among 120 Guayaquil hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Guayaquil, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Guayaquil has different types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 58 airport hotels
- 14 budget hotels
- 35 family-friendly hotels
- 11 luxury hotels
- 15 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Guayaquil
When you're deciding where to stay in Guayaquil, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these hotels in Guayaquil for their free breakfast:
- Cino Fabiani Guesthouse
- Hostal Villa 97
- Hotel Castell
These Guayaquil hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Sheraton Guayaquil Hotel
- Holiday Inn Guayaquil Airport
- Hotel Ramada
Guests who stayed at these Guayaquil hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Guayaquil-Downtown
- Sheraton Guayaquil Hotel
- Wyndham Garden Guayaquil
The walkable city of Guayaquil is known for its seafood and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Guayaquil include:
- Banco Pichincha Monumental Stadium
- Malecon 2000
- City Mall
- German School of Guayaquil
- Alban Borja Commercial Center
- Higher Polytechnic School of the Litoral
- BLS Spain Visa Application Centre Guayaquil Ecuador
When arranging your Guayaquil getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Guayaquil (GYE-Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Guayaquil?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Guayaquil, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Guayaquil are typically December and November, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are February and March, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 477 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 232 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 93 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Guayaquil is 1090 mm.