Find cheap hotels in Guignicourt
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Guignicourt
Most frequently booked hotels in Guignicourt
Finding Guignicourt Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Guignicourt? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Guignicourt has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Guignicourt include:
- Mars Gate
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Notre-Dame de Reims
- Tau Palace
- St. Remi Basilica
- Lac de l'Ailette
- Reddition Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Guignicourt?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Guignicourt, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Guignicourt are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and May, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 129 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 171 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Guignicourt is 594 mm.