Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Jetty
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 indoor pools
- Treat yourself to aromatherapy, massages or body scrubs at HarSpa at Guildford
- Services include concierge services, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 4-minute drive from Surrey Hills and 8 minutes from Loseley House
Guildford Harbour Hotel ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Guildford Harbour Hotel
16 Jan 2019 by Liz Gill
Thanks for the 3 out of 5 - please do let me know what we would need to do to make this a 5 out of 5 for your next stay!
29 May 2018 by Director of Sales
Dear Anonymous Thank you for the feedback - we have sent this to the Team for review and action Look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel to see if we can move the 3 out of 5 to a 5 out of 5! Regards Liz Liz Gill Director of Sales
Smoke and mirrors
19 Jan 2018 by Liz Gill
Dear Guest Thank you for the feedback - I am disappointed to hear of your experiences - please can you kindly provide me with some more details of your name and room number as I would be keen to follow this up Warm Regards Liz Liz Gill Director of Sales
About the Guildford Harbour HotelLocation 3 Alexandra Terrace, High Street, Guildford, England GU1 3DA
As a guest of Guildford Harbour Hotel, you'll find a full-service spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Guildford Harbour Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Guildford hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 183 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (42.2 km / 26.2 mi)
- Train station: London Road Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Guildford Harbour Hotel offers 183 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Jetty – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The HarBAR – On-site restaurant. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
- Golfing nearby
HarSpa at Guildford has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna and a steam room.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.75 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 14 per day
- Facilities fee: GBP 10.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Guildford Harbour
You should know
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.