Find cheap hotels in Guimaras Island
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Guimaras Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Guimaras Island
Finding Guimaras Island Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Guimaras Island? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Guimaras Island
The city of Guimaras Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Guimaras Island include:
- Iloilo Museum
- The Molo Mansion
- Iloilo Esplanade
- Plazuela de Iloilo
- SM City Iloilo
- Jaro Cathedral
- Oton Town Plaza
When making plans for your holiday in Guimaras Island, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Iloilo (ILO-Iloilo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Guimaras Island?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Guimaras Island, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Guimaras Island are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and July, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 24°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 25°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 17 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 24°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 13 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Guimaras Island is 50 mm.