Find cheap hotels in Guimbal
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Guimbal
Most frequently booked hotels in Guimbal
Finding Guimbal Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Guimbal? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Guimbal has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Guimbal include:
- Miag-ao Church
- Oton Town Plaza
- The Molo Mansion
- Iloilo Esplanade
- Plazuela de Iloilo
- SM City Iloilo
When making plans for your holiday in Guimbal, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Iloilo (ILO-Iloilo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Guimbal?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Guimbal, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Guimbal are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and September, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 24°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 25°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 17 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 24°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 13 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Guimbal is 50 mm.