Find cheap hotels in Gumut
Hotels from £21
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gumut
Most frequently booked hotels in Gumut
Finding Gumut Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Gumut? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Gumut has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gumut include:
- Genting Highlands
- Fraser's Hill Golf Club
- Kelab Golf & Country Kuala Kubu Bharu
- Guang Yin Temple
- Genting Theme Park
- Arena of Stars
- World of Phalanopsis Orchid Farm
When is the Best Time to Explore Gumut?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Gumut, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gumut are typically March and February, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and November, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 22 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 25 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Gumut is 80 mm.