Find cheap hotels in Hachioji
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hachioji
Most frequently booked hotels in Hachioji
Finding Hachioji Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Hachioji? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Hachioji hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hachioji
When you're thinking about where to stay in Hachioji, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Hachioji hotels for the free breakfast:
- R&B Hotel Hachioji
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Hachioji-eki Kita-guchi
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Hachioji appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- The b tokyo hachioji
The city of Hachioji has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hachioji include:
- Komiya Park
- Fujimori Park
- Murauchi Art Museum
- Tokyo Fuji Art Museum
- Silk Road Museum
- Tama Forest Science Garden
- Takao Trick Art Museum
When making plans for your holiday in Hachioji, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hachioji?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Hachioji, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Hachioji are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Hachioji is 38 mm.