Find cheap hotels in Hadsund
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hadsund
Most frequently booked hotels in Hadsund
Finding Hadsund Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Hadsund? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hadsund
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Hadsund, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Hadsund hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Feriecenter Øster Hurup
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Hadsund appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Feriecenter Øster Hurup
The city of Hadsund has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hadsund include:
- Circus Museum
- Jodle Birge Museum
- Rold Skov
- Rebild Bakker National Park
- Hobro Museum
- Fyrkat Viking Centre
- Fyrkat Fortifications
When making plans for your trip to Hadsund, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Aalborg (AAL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hadsund?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Hadsund, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Hadsund are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and February, whereas May and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Hadsund is 31 mm.