Find cheap hotels in Halfmoon Bay
Hotels from £79
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Halfmoon Bay
Most frequently booked hotels in Halfmoon Bay
Finding Halfmoon Bay Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Halfmoon Bay? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Halfmoon Bay
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Halfmoon Bay, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Halfmoon Bay hotel for the free breakfast:
- Pointhouse Suites On Sargeant Bay
The following Halfmoon Bay hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
Exploring Halfmoon Bay
The relaxing city of Halfmoon Bay is known for its restaurants and camping. Popular attractions in and around Halfmoon Bay include:
- Smuggler Cove Marine Provincial Park
- Sargeant Bay Provincial Park
- Sechelt Golf and Country Club
- Hidden Groves
- Sechelt Visitor Centre
- Porpoise Bay Provincial Park
- Mount Richardson Provincial Park
When making plans for your holiday in Halfmoon Bay, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Halfmoon Bay?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Halfmoon Bay, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Halfmoon Bay are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and February, whereas July and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 14 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 16 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Halfmoon Bay is 47 mm.