Find cheap hotels in Hals
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hals
Most frequently booked hotels in Hals
Finding Hals Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Hals? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hals
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Hals, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Hals hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hals Hotel
The city of Hals has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hals include:
- Hals Golf Club
- Jens Bangs Stenhus
- Budolfi Cathedral
- Lindholm Hoje
- North Jutland Art Museum
- Aalborg Tower
- Aalborg Zoo
When making plans for your trip to Hals, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Aalborg (AAL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hals?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Hals, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Hals are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and August, whereas May and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Hals is 31 mm.