- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- University of Hamburg
- 2 min walk
- Hamburg State Opera
- 10 min walk
- Hamburg Messe and Congress
- 14 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Eimsbuettel neighbourhood, Grand Elysee Hamburg is in the city centre and connected to the airport. Miniatur Wunderland and Hamburg Dungeon are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Hamburger Dom and Hagenbeck Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Barclaycard Arena or Volksparkstadion.
- University of Hamburg - 2 min walk
- Hamburg State Opera - 10 min walk
- Hamburg Messe and Congress - 14 min walk
- Hamburg City Hall - 19 min walk
- Hamburger Dom - 20 min walk
- Dammtor S-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Hamburg Dammtor Station - 5 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Piazza Romana – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch.
- Le Parc – Serves breakfast and brunch.
About this property
Grand Elysee Hamburg
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Alles in ordnung
Lovely Clean hotel, friendly staff and great location. Highly recommend.