- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- University of Hamburg
- 2 min walk
- Hamburg State Opera
- 10 min walk
- Hamburg Messe and Congress
- 14 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Eimsbuettel neighbourhood, Grand Elysee Hamburg is in the city centre and connected to the airport. Miniatur Wunderland and Hamburg Dungeon are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Reeperbahn and Fish Market. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Hamburger Dom and Hagenbeck Zoo.
- University of Hamburg - 2 min walk
- Hamburg State Opera - 10 min walk
- Hamburg Messe and Congress - 14 min walk
- Hamburg City Hall - 19 min walk
- Hamburger Dom - 20 min walk
- Dammtor S-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Hamburg Dammtor Station - 5 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Piazza Romana – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch.
- Brasserie Flum – Brasserie.
- Le Parc – Restaurant. Serves breakfast and brunch.
- Boulevard Cafe – Café.
About this property
Grand Elysee Hamburg
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Luxurious room with great service and great food. Fine dining close by. Great shopping arcade.