VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
ebookers Gold members receive free room upgrades and Gold and Silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Saint Georg, Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Hamburger Kunsthalle and Moenckebergstrasse. This 221-room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Located centrally in Hamburg, it's also close to Hamburg City Hall and St. Michaelis Church.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 221 recently renovated accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect wired Internet, free WiFi, and LED TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding and pillow menus ensure a restful night. Other standard amenities include iPod docks, minibars, and coffee makers.
Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Valet parking is EUR 35.00 per night if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 145 per vehicle roundtrip. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 13 meeting rooms.
- Walking distance to Hamburger Kunsthalle and Moenckebergstrasse
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg
Kempinski Hotel Atlantic Hamburg offers a riverside location 1 km (a half-mile) from the Hamburg Messe convention center and the Gänsemarkt and Jungfernstieg upscale-shopping streets.
The hotel has an acclaimed restaurant: the gourmet Atlantic, serving regional cuisine. The lobby bar is dominated by the original fireplace. A courtyard, open for drinks and snacks in summer, has a fountain and teak furniture.
There are 13 meeting rooms, with a total space measuring 4078 square feet (379 square meters), and public areas offer complimentary wireless Internet access. The Grand Ballroom features 8-meter (26-foot) ceilings, huge chandeliers, and a fireplace. A business center with printing services is also available, as well as fitness facilities.
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4078
- Conference space size (meters) - 379
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1909
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 3 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 3 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- LED TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Atlantic Restaurant Experience a fusion of traditional German tastes with fresh seasonal ingredients and compelling views of Lake Alster at Atlantic Restaurant. Open daily for lunch and dinner, with a smart casual dress code.
Atlantic Alstersalon The Alstersalon offers a vast variety of Hanseatic and European delicacies featured at a daily breakfast buffet of fresh fruits and juices, egg dishes, sweets, and pastries. As an alternative, guests may choose from a traditional à la carte breakfast menu.
Legendary Atlantic Bar Have a seat at the Art-déco Atlantic Bar in the hotel lobby for High Tea and good conversation during the day or piano playing and cocktails in the evening. Enjoy a selection of fine cigars in the exclusive Smokers’ Lounge. Open daily.
Romantic Atlantic Atrium Enjoy light meals, coffee, or creative cocktails in Hamburg's one and only Roman courtyard. With Mediterranean charm and serenity, the Atlantic Atrium provides the perfect place to escape from the city for a while. Open daily for lunch and dinner, serving international bistro fare.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The onsite Energy Clinic includes an indoor pool, sauna, exercise rooms, and an adjacent sunning terrace with river views. 4-hand and 6-hand massages are among the treatments available.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 39 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: EUR 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 145 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 39 per pet, per night
- Atlantic Hotel Kempinski
- Atlantic Kempinski
- Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg
- Hamburg Kempinski Hotel Atlantic
- Hotel Atlantic Hamburg
- Hotel Atlantic Kempinski
- Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg
- Hotel Hamburg Atlantic Kempinski
- Kempinski Atlantic
- Kempinski Hotel Hamburg Atlantic
- Kempinski Atlantic Hotel Hamburg
- Hamburg Kempinski Atlantic Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.