- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 5 min drive
- 6 min drive
- Barclaycard Arena
- 7 min drive
- Hamburg (HAM)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Altona neighbourhood, Landhaus Flottbek is in the historical district. Miniatur Wunderland and Hamburg Dungeon are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Hagenbeck Zoo and Hamburger Dom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Barclaycard Arena or Volksparkstadion.
- Elbstrand - 5 min drive
- Volksparkstadion - 6 min drive
- Barclaycard Arena - 7 min drive
- Theatre Neue Flora - 7 min drive
- Hagenbeck Zoo - 8 min drive
- Eidelstedt Station - 11 min drive
- Othmarschen S-Bahn - 15 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lanhaus Flottbeck – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Remodeled horse barn and club, has a lot of personality. I wanted something unique and it was. I stayed in the largest room, lovely sheets and linens, very comfortable bed. The restaurant is the actual barn remodeled. Breakfast was good. The hotel has only 25 rooms and is in an upscale quiet neighborhood but we hired taxis to get around which was better than walking to the station 15min. Walk away in the rainy weather in February. Lovely couples break for us.