- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Hamburg (HAM)
- 4 min drive
- 9 min drive
- Hagenbeck Zoo
- 12 min drive
- University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Nordport Plaza, Hamburg Airport, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel is in an area with great airport proximity. Miniatur Wunderland and Hamburg Dungeon are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Reeperbahn and Fish Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Volksparkstadion or Barclaycard Arena.
- Stadtpark - 9 min drive
- Hagenbeck Zoo - 12 min drive
- University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf - 16 min drive
- Volksparkstadion - 16 min drive
- Barclaycard Arena - 19 min drive
- Fuhlsbuettel North U-Bahn - 4 min drive
- Bönningstedt Station - 11 min drive
- Hamburg (HAM) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant blue – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Café MOIN! – Open daily.
- Senator Lounge – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Nordport Plaza, Hamburg Airport, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel! Recommend!
I loved the hotel, very new, clean and beautiful. Amazing sound isolation, very quiet in the rooms. I would definitely stay again. The only two things that could be improved - 1) breakfast could have more variety and definitely better coffee, 2) rooms have very beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows, however it makes it impossible to air the room and the AC was not strong enough to “renew” the air. But overall great hotel and service, thank you!