Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Filini Restaurant/Bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to hot stone massages, body treatments or reflexology at Botanical Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 15-minute walk of Hamburg Messe and Congress and Hamburger Dom
- Pets welcome for a fee
Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg ratings based on 138 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg
1 Apr 2019 by Guest Relations
Great to see you liked it :)
26 Apr 2018 by Guest Experience Manager
Dear guest, Many thanks for sharing your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best regards, Sebastian Welbers Guest Experience Manager
Friendly and centrally placed hotel
15 Oct 2017 by Guest Experience Manager
Dear Toxy, Many thanks for sharing your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best regards, Sebastian Welbers Guest Experience Manager
22 Aug 2017 by Guest Experience Manager
Dear guest, Many thanks for sharing your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will gladly forward your clu regarding the duvets to the responsible manager. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best regards, Sebastian Welbers Guest Experience Manager
23 Dec 2016 by Guest Experience Manager
Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our feedback is extremly important to us. We love to read that we met all your expectations. best regards and a very merry christmas Sebastian Welbers Guest Experience Manager
Excellent weekend break
Business is business
11 Jun 2019 by Guest Relations
Thank you for the good rating :)
About the Radisson Blu Hotel, HamburgLocation Marseiller Strasse 2, Hamburg, HH 20355
Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg offers its guests a full-service spa and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 26070 square feet (2422 square metres) and includes conference centres. A nightclub, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star Hamburg hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 556 guestrooms or units
- 27 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 26070 sq ft of conference space
- 2422 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1973
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Hamburg (HAM) (10.4 km / 6.4 mi)
- Train station: Hamburg Dammtor Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Dammtor S-Bahn (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg offers 556 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Filini Restaurant/Bar – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
High End – This rooftop bar only serves light fare.
The Room – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
Botanical Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 10.00
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax of Hamburg is imposed by the city. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus a one-off EUR10.00 cleaning fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg
- Radisson Blu Hamburg
- Hamburg Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg Hotel Hamburg
- Radisson Hamburg
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.