- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hamburg State Opera
- 7 min walk
- University of Hamburg
- 9 min walk
- Hamburg Messe and Congress
- 12 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Neustadt neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. St. Pauli Piers and Hamburg Cruise Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Reeperbahn and Fish Market. Hamburger Dom and Hagenbeck Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Hamburg State Opera - 7 min walk
- University of Hamburg - 9 min walk
- Hamburg Messe and Congress - 12 min walk
- Hamburger Dom - 14 min walk
- Hamburg City Hall - 17 min walk
- Hamburg Dammtor Station - 4 min walk
- Dammtor S-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Filini Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Weinbar 26 – Rooftop bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Filini Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Great view, very happy and would stay here again. Only thing I didn’t like was that property undergoing renovations and I didn’t know that when I booked a room.