The hotel was fine, well located, however there was a lot of construction going on around. I came back to my (non smoking) room on the second evening, to find my window slightly open and a cigarette butt on the window shelf (see photo). I pointed this out to reception and explained, as a non-smoker, who suffered from asthma, this was not me. The receptionist apologised and promised to look into it for me. Later, I received a letter from the management claiming that the cigarette must have landed there from another room! Complete balderdash and very disappointing.