Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers, a front-desk safe and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of St. Michaelis Church and Hamburg City Hall
Ruby Lotti Hotel Hamburg ratings based on 34 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ruby Lotti Hotel Hamburg
About the Ruby Lotti Hotel HamburgLocation Düsternstraße 1-3, Hamburg, 20355
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A library, multilingual staff, and express check-in are also featured at Ruby Lotti Hotel Hamburg. This 3.5-star Hamburg hotel is smoke free.
- 289 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Hamburg Dammtor Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Stadthausbrücke S-Bahn (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Ruby Lotti Hotel Hamburg offers 289 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and complimentary toiletries. This Hamburg hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax of Hamburg is imposed by the city. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.