- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hamburg City Hall
- 5 min walk
- Miniatur Wunderland
- 9 min walk
- Hamburg Dungeon
- 9 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Altstadt neighbourhood, Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall is in the city centre and on a river. St. Pauli Piers and Hamburg Cruise Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Reeperbahn and Fish Market. Hamburger Dom and Hagenbeck Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Hamburg City Hall - 5 min walk
- Moenckebergstrasse - 7 min walk
- Miniatur Wunderland - 9 min walk
- Hamburg Dungeon - 9 min walk
- St. Michaelis Church - 10 min walk
- Rodingsmarkt U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Hamburg Central Station - 16 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ticino – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days.
- Seven Heads – Al fresco dining cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very good location near Neuer Wall. Great amenities (must use spa (sauna, pool and gym). The room is small but lovely.