Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include tour or ticket assistance
- Just a 4-minute drive from Hagenbeck Zoo and a few minutes from Barclaycard Arena
Reviews from Trip Advisor
0.0% of guests recommend out of 18 reviews
About the The HostelLocation Kielerstrasse 645, Hamburg, HH 22527
The Hostel offers its guests tour or ticket assistance. Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This Hamburg hostel is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Hamburg (HAM) (12.6 km / 7.8 mi)
- Train station: Hamburg Eidelstedt Center Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Hostel offers 15 forms of accommodation. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Minimum guest age is 16
- Cash Deposit Required
- Caters to adults only
- A city tax of Hamburg is imposed by the city. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- The Hostel offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- This is an adults-only property and children 15 years old and younger aren't allowed.