Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, ironing boards and showers
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- Amenities include meeting rooms and a terrace
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, a fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- 5.6 miles (9 km) from Hame Castle (Hameen linna) and 5.8 miles (9.3 km) from Sibelius Childhood Home
Hotelli Vanajanlinna ratings based on 27 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotelli Vanajanlinna
3 Aug 2019 by Vastaanotto
Hei, Kiitos palautteestanne, Mukava kuulla, että vierailunne oli onnistunut. Lämpimästi tervetuloa uudelleen ja mukavaa elokuun alkua :) Ystävällisin terveisin, Vananajanlinnan vastaanotto
1 Aug 2019 by Vanajanlinnan Vastaanotto
Kiitos palautteesta. Mukavaa kesän jatkoa :)
31 Jul 2019 by vastaanotto
Kiitos palautteesta, Pahoittelemme tapahtunutta. Ystävällisin terveisin, Vanajanlinnan vastaanotto
19 Jul 2019 by Reception
Thank you for your feedback.
17 Jul 2019 by The Reception
Kiitoksia palautteesta. Thank you very much for your feedback.
11 Jul 2019 by vastaanotto
Thank you for visiting Vanajanlinna andfor your feedback.
13 Jul 2019 by Vastaanotto
Kiitos palautteesta. Aurinkoista kesän jatkoa!
7 Jul 2019 by Vastaanotto
Kiitokset palautteesta ja mukavaa kesän jatkoa!
About the Hotelli VanajanlinnaLocation Vanajanlinnantie 485, Hameenlinna, 13330
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 01 October until 30 April:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Hotelli Vanajanlinna offers its guests a golf course and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Hotelli Vanajanlinna also features a terrace and a garden. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Hameenlinna hotel.
- 79 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Hameenlinna Station (8.5 km / 5.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotelli Vanajanlinna offers 79 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Hotelli Vanajanlinna has 2 restaurants on site.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 15
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotelli Vanajanlinna Hotel Hameenlinna
- Hotelli Vanajanlinna Hotel
- Hotelli Vanajanlinna Hameenlinna
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.