- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lotte Center Hanoi
- 3 min walk
- US Embassy
- 2 min drive
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- 2 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention centre, Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is in Hanoi's Ba Dinh neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Imperial Citadel of Thang Long are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lotte Center Hanoi and Dong Xuan Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Train Street, or check out an event or a game at My Dinh National Stadium.
- Lotte Center Hanoi - 3 min walk
- US Embassy - 2 min drive
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology - 2 min drive
- Hanoi Botanical Garden - 3 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh Museum - 3 min drive
- Hanoi Railway Station - 4 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Edo – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Cafe Promenade – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Silk Road – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Hanoi Daewoo Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort