- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- US Embassy
- 11 min walk
- Lotte Center Hanoi
- 16 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- 3 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hanoi's Ba Dinh neighbourhood, Hanoi Hotel is in the business district and on a lake. Hanoi Opera House and Hanoi War Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hanoi Old City Gate and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at My Dinh National Stadium or My Dinh Aquatics Centre.
- US Embassy - 11 min walk
- Lotte Center Hanoi - 16 min walk
- Temple of Literature - 2 min drive
- One Pillar Pagoda - 3 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh Museum - 3 min drive
- Hanoi Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Golden Dragon Restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Dynasty Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Food Centre – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Lake View Bar – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Too far from the city centre, it took 20mins to get in by taxi and 15min on motorbike. I ate at 2 of the restaurants on site, both were ok but completely lacking in atmosphere